Rep
Drives: '15 FO M4

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_dub View Post
That is pretty "haterish" though... Who are we to say or judge how he mods his car and spends his money? Just saying.
Because the title of the thread and the fact that the owner kept saying that this car would see lots of track time. I never once made any negative comments about Powerbeast's builds because he always said he was building a show car. Why not call it like it is and not try to pose?

And part of the reason I always throw playful jabs at him is because I saw him on the road once in Sunnyvale and when I got next to him trying to give a thumbs up, he just took off flying down the 237 well over 100mph when there was some traffic.
I tend to agree with radiant on this one. If the title of the build wasn't that it was for the track, I assume he would've left the guy alone. My car has way more done to it than I would ever need for the street and I'm just looking to get into really tracking it.

It's funny that people are so sensitive to a little bit of someone messing with them. I agree that you build your car for you and no one else's opinion matters, but call it like it is.

This is a gorgeous build regardless of whether it hit the track or not.

If you're going to call someone an idiot, you should probably get you're vs your right.
Fire Orange F82 Built by Alekshop | Pure Stage 2 Turbos | Akrapovic Evolution and Downpipes | ESS T-500 Performance ECU Software | Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes | Gruppe M CAI | Awron Gauge w/ Valve Control | KW Clubsport | Brembo GT 380 F&R | 19" BBS FI-R | BMW Performance Seats, Aero, and Steering Wheel | Vorsteiner Diffuser | IND Cosmetics
Appreciate 1