12-09-2013, 09:10 AM   #5
jritt@essex
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, NSX, 997.2, 987.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Welcome to the forum, I owe you an email on the racecar project we're working on we'll be getting APs for.

Glad to have you on board!
Thanks! No worries...I'm scrambling around with a million things to do right now anyway. We should definitely talk at some point this week though.

Quote:
Great product but not blingy enough for most BBK M3 owners.
That's a rather dismal statement about the owners of the 'ultimate driving machine,' but noted, and thanks for the input. Our kit is definitely very focused on performance, and rather anti-bling.

Quote:
Do they produce a replacement rotor for the E92 AP BBK that is not strap drive?
I'm not sure to which kit or rotor you are referring, as there are a number of kits on the market. Please give me the details on the specific kit to which you're referring, and I'll do what I can to help. None of the kits we sell use the strap-drive system. We use the same disc attachment method that we use in pro racing...float in disc, fewer hardware pieces, simple assembly. This setup allows for a good deal of float, and the spring clip helps with knockback and keeps it from rattling and making noise. Below are some pics. It's a proven system that has been raced a million miles and has scored heaps of victories and championships.

Appreciate 0