12-02-2020, 02:36 PM   #65
PABrian
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodness View Post
That would be "Lexus". It looks "inspired" by the c-pillar on a RX. (Which looks stupid on the RX and more stupid here.)

That said, aside from this... I don't *hate* it... and if it had compelling mileage....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouseTech View Post
Nissan.
Nope, BMW coined that design before Nissan or Lexus did back in 2014 with the i3. They copied BMW, not the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stein_325i View Post
What's weird is we still have no "official" specifications for the iX, only projected ranges of horsepower, 0-60, milage, etc. No clear information of even colors or options still.
There are no official specs and only projected numbers because the iX is a concept car and was announced as a concept car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M TOWN View Post
Well I do understand your very logical point

When you give somebody a warning it gives them a heads up

But when you BAN them without explanation and won't reply to a PM as a moderator

Well it not only kills the sense of community it also certainly makes you not want to ever consider buying one
The fact that someone would consider not buying a car because they don't have access to an internet forum for that car seems a bit of a stretch...

Back on topic, it's definitely cool to see "real life" pictures of one of these. Surely that won't be the only wheel style available, so I'm sure we will see some non-aero styled wheels once the production model is shown.
Appreciate 0