WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: White E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ANMACHINE View Post
Hi guys!

I'd be down depending on the day/time. Weekend's are pretty hit or miss for me as thats usually when i'm busiest at work.

I set up an exhaust meet up back in last 2014 (holy shit time flies) with a good amount of people locally.
We started at The Marketplace in Irvine off of Jamboree and drove to a spot off of Santiago Canyon Road so that everyone could hear each others cars under load in real-life driving en route. We then stopped at a pretty open area so that we could have each car do passes individually. It worked out pretty well and didn't have any issues with cops or anything as we weren't driving like lunatics or impeding cars/cyclists.

Could be a good option if everyone else likes that idea?

Here's the OP and the youtube video:
https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1054605

Hope I can make it out whenever we set the date!
I had test pipes and Eisenmann race at the time of that video. I thought this video was so much better than the later release because we heard the cars under load which totally changed the sound vs just a rev. Depending on the date and time I'd love to bring my new setup. I have a Gintani X-pipe and Challenge rear section now.
Gintani Supercharger/ Gintani x-pipe/ Challenge rear muffler section powder coated black/ Alpine DCT Tune & Coding/ Republic Werkz modded headlights and tail lights/ Gloss black cosmetics, hood vents, and mirror caps/ Piano Black interior trim, Roof painted black by Ranz Motorsports/ Velos Designwerkz Solo V's/ KW V3's/ MRF Solid sub-frame bushings W/ Delrin Diff bushings/ Duke Dynamics CSL Trunk/ Euro bumper/ Full Dinmann aero kit.
Appreciate 0