Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBO_M3 View Post
For those, like me, who missed out on the Factory Alarm system when ordering your M3 (around the 3/09 timeframe)...I strongly recommend that you look into this system. Features are very handy, especially the the double unlock of the door when turning off the car...I hate having to pull the handle twice every time. The automatic windows are a bonus.

Just the fact that there is a tone when you lock the car definitely makes me feel better. Those in my situation also probably know that the noise from the doors locking alone isn't enough to be sure that the doors are locked. I've taken several second looks to make sure the doors actually locked. With this system, that's all gone.

Again, definitely worth looking into and can't beat the service at EAS. Tom, Brandon and the rest of the guys are always very helpful.
Thanks very much for being an early adopter during beta and torture testing - your assistance is what made this happen.

We've shown this to a couple of other dealers, they thought a BMW alarm was installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentholGuy View Post
Tom,

So now we can fold/unfold mirrors with door handle without pressing FOB??
Didn't last version unit (which you posted while ago) work with FOB even if we have CA-equipped model??
If this is the new one and can fold/unfold mirror with door handle, then you've got my order
Correct, mirror folding is an option through the door handle is an available feature for those equipped with CA.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0