11-27-2008, 09:32 PM   #80
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal jet black View Post
i like high revving NA engines... perhaps its time to go to the GT3 route after this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeene View Post
Hold on to em, they will become classics like the last of the air cooled 911's. The new ones will do everything better but these will be the last of the breed and the ultimate expression of the M3 NA engines.
I can't agree more......this will be my first and unfortunately last //M. Had plenty of friends who could afford an //M before I could, hence why this will be my first one. I love my 335i but there is a totally different feel from a torquey lower revving turbo'd engine and a high revving NA V8. I am expecting my company to continue to grow, if it does, GT3s and F430 will be my only choices, even if used. Turbo for an everyday chill car works, but not for a car I want to track and a car I bought to get my blood boiling.

F*ck BMW for ruining the last thing that defined them. Every bit of news that comes from them points to them falling further and further from who they are. High end porches and //Ms shouldn't be designed for the masses, charge more for them and reduce production. Don't turn them into something that appeals to the masses and increase production.

This is so DISAPPOINTING, makes me so sad...

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0