CamasM3e93
Friends don't let friends ESS
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '11 Lemans Blue 6mt Harrop e90

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90_503 View Post
Thanks! Our previous discussions made me more comfortable with the whole test pipes concept... Corsa catback alone is alright, but amazing when paired with test pipes.

I was actually looking to buy a used 625 kit or something along those lines, had reached out to ESS about replacement parts/support and they said they had a fully refurbed 550 kit (new injectors, plumbing, refurb s/c, etc, with support/tuning) for about as much as used kits were running. Ended up going that route to avoid the headache of sourcing replacement parts, getting injectors cleaned, and general second-hand purchases.

There are definitely faster cars out there but the 550 kit sure does scratch the itch. My only regret is not buying earlier so I could have enjoyed it more during the warm summer months this year.

Next stop... suspension refresh and wheel/tire upgrades...
Nice! At 100+k miles I replaced every control arm and it made a wonderful difference for the feel of the car. I am still running on the original non-EDC coil overs. I prefer the stock height and everything lowers the car so not in a hurry but know it’s coming due to address. I may end up just refreshing with oem springs and struts. But I’ve got some wheel hop and figure to do subframe and diff mounts when I finally pull the trigger.
Appreciate 0