leemik
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LRP M3 Coupe

Garage List
2020 Acura NSX  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [9.50]
I bought a set of EuroCustomsPr overlays. I'm not super happy with them. First of all they are overpriced for what you get and second, the print quality on it is not that great. For the price I expected much better. Mine was not super sharp--The numbers were actually a little blurry is how i can explain it best.

I installed them like the video on youtube using some soapy water and a small squeegee. Heated it up with a blow drier and all seemed well for 3-4 days and i reinstalled them back into the car. After about a week later during the the first very warm day, the whole thing started to bubble! Really tiny bubbles like it has the measles however, I assume it's my fault and I did something wrong during install? No clue what I did so I ripped them out and not doing that again..

Contacted them about it..they could not offer anything useful. They said it was probably the soapy water i used and that's about it.. never heard from them again .. thanks for the $110 for 2 blurry stickers sucker.

--mike
Appreciate 1
dean8766.00