View Single Post
      03-21-2014, 09:27 AM   #908
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
No dumb blonde, just misinformed. There is a lot of information spewed from mouths that don't know to others that don't know, which in turn, creates a series of unfortunate events.

Should you come to the conclusion you end up wanting to look for a motorcycle, there are countless sources that will give you straight forward answers as to what would be the most practical bike for you. Do a little research and speak to actual owners (or surf specific forums) as you will get a better idea of what the bikes are actually about.
I was just underlining the stereotype thing, but thank you for your tip.

The thing is, that we moved here for two years, and the total lack of social life ( a good thing I might add) saves me all the time to play around with motors. Why the hell not, gas is free compared the EU prices and one needs a hobby.

Btw, Most of the time I actually can deliver my point very well but when it comes to this stuff, cars or bikes, be patient. My inner google translator totally turns me in to an idiot from time to time. And please, correct me every time, I hate that a straight six, V6 and everything else gets mixed up in translations, It's just the lack of use in this kind of vocabulary.

Lame, I know.

Last edited by Lups; 03-21-2014 at 09:45 AM..
Appreciate 0