01-25-2012, 09:12 AM   #563
MotrsportM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E30/E36/E46/E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgold View Post
I love quoting myself...

As for other 'failures', it seems implied the YouTube video of Bobby Rahal competing at Sebring in GT2 (ALMS?) competition in March of 2009 was running an AA kit - not sure that's the case.

Then there are two pictures posted of AA cars with MPoweredAuto implying they have had failures with ZERO info backing them up from either side.

I don't want to get too conspiracy theory here... but this happened 15 months ago... Jan 4th MPoweredAuto announced he was selling his shop in NC and moving to South Florida (different forum). A week later he started this thread (and others). Now it seems MPoweredAuto is getting privy information from inside AA about other failures...

Who is feeding MPoweredAuto this information about AA failures? Did the owners come forward? What's next for Jordan Russ in South Florida? Another shop?

Things just aren't adding up... Could there be ulterior motives at work?

The plot thickens...

-M
+1

1) If you had an issue you should have addressed it 15 months ago.

2) If you are a shop owner that sold AA products you would obviously want to properly tear down and document the failure and work with AA to "fix" your so called bad tune or whatever you continue to claim.

3) Since you owned a shop,you know the aftermarket scene, and know the risk. So why are you acting like a person who has no idea what a S/C is and any possible risks?

4) If you truly "cared" or wanted to help this forum and the BMW community as a whole, you should have came out with this issue sooner to prevent others from Supercharging their M3s.

5) You seem to be doing this for some sort of gain...I will not be surprised if there is a new shop in South FL, with you behind it.

This has BS written all over it and it really is a shame that some people want to tear down others without proof and merit. Especially a company who has been making the BMW aftermarket better for 31 years.

Last edited by MotrsportM3; 01-25-2012 at 09:25 AM..
Appreciate 0