View Single Post
      04-28-2016, 09:35 PM   #7
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by STooK View Post
Awesome job for figuring out the hardtop issue and fixing it! I bought my e93 in hopes of keeping it forever but I was worried about future issues with the top post warranty and that's one of the reasons why I sold it. I wish I were as handy as you are, can't imagine what that would've cost at the dealer (and they probably can't fix it and try to charge you for a whole new top).
I wish you were keeping it. Yeah I know. They can not fool me anymore! And I dedicated one of my laptop for ISTA. It is must to have this program if you do not want to go dealer at all. And of course I am trying my best!

Unless you brake or damage the roof part, everything can be fixed on roof package.

I bought GPL205 Grease and Gummi Pflege Stift to maintain the rubber parts this week. Extension seals look brandnew on my top since me and previous owner garage kept, And drive just for fun, I hope I will keep this car rest of my life without any issue!

and Thank you
, F85 ACC Retrofit

Last edited by SaNGRia; 08-06-2022 at 05:31 PM..
Appreciate 0