United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Honda S2000, 2017 GT350

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [4.67]
2014 BMW i3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3man View Post
Thanks for polluting my thread. I think I will just keep my next project to myself. Radiantm3 you just talk shit, its simple. Sorry that you saw a car build and it wasn't used the way you would have used it. Great part is you can build your own car and do what you wish. This build was much more than just a "track car". If it was just that it would be a GT4 modded. I have more than one car bud. I track other cars of mine that are real race cars. This car never made it and was sold for a reason. Sorry you didn't get to see it at your track I just think it is funny how you clowned from the beginning. It shows a lot about where you are at, I feel bad for you. Good luck on your track times, mad props bro! You are your car are awesome!!! True racers )))
You seriously have the wrong perception of me and are very sensitive on the internet. I didn't say anything really negative until I heard you were parting the car out already and I genuinely apologized for that. But if you want to continue being childish here, that's fine. I'll stay out of your thread now.

My pet project: https://stickershift.com