View Single Post
      05-18-2010, 07:38 PM   #15
bmwboi
Private
Rep
Drives: X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo629 View Post
My client advisor just locked the May rate for my M3 coupe lease, here's the break down.

2011 M3 coupe
aw
fox red interior
carbon trim
ZPP
ZCP
ZTP
premium sound
ipod/usb

$975/month, 36month lease, 12000mi/year

payments includes CA 9.75% sales tax, zero cap reduction, with all fees and acquisition paid upfront, 7 MSDs.

Delivery date is Aug, if rate improves...then I'll be able to lease with the better rate since I'm locked for 3 months.
So from the day you place your order to the day it is delivered, as long as you're locked in to the current rate you can use a rate change if it is to your advantage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
I'm not sure how much higher these residuals will go, they are ridiculously high in a very good way for MY2011 at the moment (May rates). I don't think they'll go higher in June, if they do, maybe 2-5% at best.

The E93 has some absolutely ABSURD residuals and from speaking to a member here, is actually cheaper to lease than a LOWER PRICE E92 coupe!

Great residuals at the moment, lock those up!
These residual are making for some really attractive leases and that would be insane if BMW increases them or at least keeps them same and lowers the money factor. Also, I thought I read somewhere that the rates for M's change every two months, so the next change will be in July?

In any event, my SA at the dealer told me for ED I should order in Septmeber for a December delivery, which works out perfectly. Is there some way I can give a deposit right now and be locked into these rates but not actually have the order placed till early September?

It wouldn't make sense these lease rates to get any worse because I'm sure they want to push the 2011's now through year end but you never know.
Appreciate 0