12-26-2009, 10:36 PM   #55
freshwhite335
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991/RR Sport AB

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
i didnt sleep. but for a different reason. got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled and at 4 hours on the dot when the oxy wore off id wake up in pounding pain. soon as i took another pill i was fine.

Drove to Orlando today, it was the closest dealership with an SLK55 for me to drive. On my way there, just as you predicted gonzo, the Atlanta dealer called me to see if "i had any questions." I told him I had no questions and that I was actually on my way to look at another SLK. I told him that $2500 was my limit and that he should call me when he can do it. He started lecturing me on the reason their car is the price it is blah blah blah. I let him preach and told him I hear his points but that I was not willing to spend more than I wanted. Defeated, he told me he appreciated my interest and I told him to keep in touch. We'll see if I hear from him.

Monday I will call the dealer in IN with my newly learned strategies. A buddy and I thought it might be fun to take a roadtrip up to Indy to trade my car and come home in the new one, so if I get that deal I'll just do that. However, that same buddy's brother might be interested in my car and I've had a little bit of interest off the forum to sell it privately so we'll see. I might end up having to fly up there to get the SLK.

Last edited by freshwhite335; 12-26-2009 at 11:35 PM..
Appreciate 0