Rep
Drives: '23 M3CxD IOMG

Wow that is a sick price
How much shipped to US 23116?
So is EI still in business??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATCH_M3 View Post
Hey,
I have an opportunity to purchase the Encore Innovation Ti exhaust (axleback) @ employee pricing. At this point I can only get 5 slots at this price, and will be most likely keeping 1 unit for myself. So there are 4 slots available for purchase. I believe Encore is getting rid of these because they are getting rid of their retail line on M3, and focusing their retail on some more exotic branding, and doing only custom setups for E92 M3 from now on. This is what I have heard. Retail for these exhaust was $3699 USD. My friend said he could get them to me for $1600 + shipping. Local Buyers preferred (Toronto/London, Ontario, Canada).

Please add your name to the list if you are interested:

1) CATCH_M3
2)
3)
4)
5)

Encore Innovation Titanium Exhaust System improves exhaust flow by reducing back pressure with a unique straight through design, resulting in increased power output. Our system also puts every vehicle on a healthy diet by reducing overall weight as much as 85% compares to OE exhausts system by utilizing the ultimate light weight material - titanium.
The sound DNA is civilized and yet sporty during ordinary driving without increase unwanted resonance in the cabin. The character transforms when pushed hard and it echoes the race breeds only found in Formula-1 circuit.

Every Encore Innovation Exhaust System is TIG-welded by our master fabricators to construct the highest quality by using the ultimate light weight Japanese pure titanium and ISO 2000 manufacturing standard. With thorough specifications to ensure the fitment by using factory hangers and will resist corrosion for years to come.

Both stylish Edge-Burned and the sporty Flamed-Blue titanium tips provide you with the ultimate motorsport experience.

Specifications:

Application: BMW E90 / E92 / E93 M3
Year: 2008 ~
Material: 100% pure Japanese Titanium
Tubing Size: 65mm titanium
Tips: Adjustable 4 x 83mm Edge-Burned or Flamed Blue
Weight: 18.55lbs vs. factory 52.75lbs
MSRP: $3699 USD

Appreciate 0