10-07-2008, 01:54 AM   #38
E. Honda
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Nissan 350Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadd View Post
I think u also talked about prices, if you re patient, the best advise I can give you, is to go from one dealership to the other. And take with you that piece of paper that shows how much discount the previous one gave u. Believe me, any sale person would do his best to beat his competitor. By doing so, I got like 3500 discount on my M3 ( ordered from germany.
The only pblem after doing that, I couldnt get any freeby LOL not even a key chain
He's not going to give me a 'written estimate' he's sneaky and showing everything on his computer screen. Even if I were to go to another dealership, they wouldn't have the exterior color and interior color combination that I would like to have. I have already done a search, and have continued to search. That is not to say that I have given up, but instead I've come to the conclusion that I think I'm going to order an 09 M3, with the features I want. I made the mistake with the Z that I have currently. I wanted to get a higher trim, and settled for lower because they didn't have what I wanted in stock. Instead of waiting 4-5 months and getting what I wanted, I settled for lower, and in the long run, I wasn't pleased with my decision(s). Just saying that I've learned from my past, I am not in a hurry. I would like to think that I'm going to go to the dealership and just order a 2009. I just wanted to know whether EDC and M-Drive were crucial, but I mean knowing the person that I am, I would want it even if I didn't use it much, different from not using it at all.
Appreciate 0