View Single Post
      03-11-2014, 12:02 AM   #537
bmwaddict
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 AW 335is E92

no needs to explain yourself to no body my friend. keep doing what you doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanm3 View Post
I see a lot of comments regarding my decisions..

First off i came from a modded e92 m3 before I bought the e90m. My coupe was on the lowest setting running on a challenge front lip(which I loved) and was loud as fuck at one point running a gintani race exhaust with challenge x pipes. I saw the car for sale at 7am in the morning and went n bought it cash(impulse buy) for the sake of missing my old m. Just one day into ownership I got pulled over twice for the exhaust in the e90. I had to drive extremely careful because it was so low again riding on a low front lip. I was sick of dealing with the cops where I live. It took me less then 24 hours to realize this car was just too much of a car for me. I didn't want/feel like changing a front lip every month. I changed 4 challenge front lips on my e92....

I proceeded to parting it all out.. As I didn't need a single mod except some bare items. Coming from a modded e92 I could actually appreciate the comfort and the actual styling of a m in stock form. Most of you don't know me I'm a perfectionist.. Putting this car back to stick was a ROYAL PAIN in my ass..there was so many things missing from the back seat/truck area or damaged when the seat delete was installed that it cost some serious money to put back to oem. When I say oem I mean exactly oem. Everything was bought new from BMW..even taken to c and c collision to have some areas of the trunk and back seat painted to exact oem spec. Now if you count the thousands I spent putting just the back seat and truck area together along with the labor anyone here who thinks I "made a penny" is honestly nuts. An investment came along and I wanted to sell the car. I practically gave the car away to the first person who offered me cash for it.

So no I'm not the devil... It was my money I did whatever I wanted. I could have personally burned the car down if I wanted. However I lost out thousands of dollars, however it's all good as no expense was spared to bring it back to oem and that means I can feel at ease.

Cheers!
Appreciate 0