View Single Post
      09-28-2020, 12:47 PM   #14107
6ixSpd
Save the manuals!
Rep
Drives: '16 M3, '23 718 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey27 View Post
Rants over...that made me feel better thanks for letting me vent! Have any of you heard of similar stories? Good friend is a local police officer and when I explained it to him, he confirmed state troopers are notorious for their poor attitudes and questionable tactics, especially for their unprovoked stops on innocent drivers. Last point, this post in no way is supposed to be political or racial, simply describing my story, please don't insinuate anything.

Had to wash away the filth after!
As a visible minority driving a nice car, I can assure you the shit never ends. I've been pulled out of my car and handcuffed at gunpoint by four plain-clothed officers at an empty intersection in my early 20s for absolutely no reason other than it was late at night and I was non-white guy driving a BMW. They intimidated me for about 30 mins, threatening X Y Z "unless you give us something on some drugs or gun pushers." They tore up my interior, down to the shift and ebrake boots taken off, emptied my backpack with my grad school books, expecting to find some crack or some BS. Complete fuckery. I'm thankful they didn't plant some BS and ruined my life from that point onwards. This was sadly before the days of dashcams and cell phones with video recording and auto uploading...

The pig farm needs to be wiped clean and begun anew.

Car looks great BTW!

Past: E92 M3, F87 M2, E39 M5, etc
Appreciate 5
DRLane3988.50
Davey2767.50
PACarGuy679.00
atopa2002202.50
Idfkman473.00