Private
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: LSB E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker73 View Post
This kit is absolutely awesome! Love what you've done! You've probably been asked this before here but who provided the stroker kit for this car? Very limited around the internets only a few folks but your setup looks amazing!
The last version is from Carbahn, Steve Dinan's company. Pretty modified with head work, 292 cams and supporting mods, BimmerWorld Long Tube headers, enlarged throttle bodies, bigger injectors, Karbonius intake, etc.

I just got it swapped into my street E92, 6MT, where it will live a long and glorious life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker73 View Post
This kit is absolutely awesome! Love what you've done! You've probably been asked this before here but who provided the stroker kit for this car? Very limited around the internets only a few folks but your setup looks amazing!
The last version is from Carbahn, Steve Dinan's company. Pretty modified with head work, 292 cams and supporting mods, BimmerWorld Long Tube headers, enlarged throttle bodies, bigger injectors, Karbonius intake, etc.

I just got it swapped into my street E92, 6MT, where it will live a long and glorious life!

Thanks for getting back! That's what I'm thinking of but considering to put that kind of a setup on a DCT and leave the 6MT alone 🤣 not touching that one!

That's a lot of work!! Injectors, throttle bodies and stuff… there's never a "plug & play" kit 🤣🤣
Appreciate 0