08-16-2018, 12:42 PM   #115
LostPanda
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 M3 , 02' E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasghetti View Post
There were a few isolated cases mentioned in the thread but they got swept away by the other posts real quick. Here's what I experienced. There's visible damage to the lip where it meets the bumper in pics 2 and 3. This was when it was brand new just out of the box. It can't be shipping damage because the only thing they got right was how well it was packaged.

Overall fitment of the lip on the bumper.

Full res pic:
View post on imgur.com

Using only double sided tape, here's the best fitment I can manage on the driver side.

Full res pic:
View post on imgur.com

Passenger side.

Full res pic:
View post on imgur.com

Rough edge on the driver side.

Full res pic:
View post on imgur.com

Rough edge on the passenger side.

Full res pic:
View post on imgur.com
This was the same fitment I had. I really didn't have any complaints because, really you get what you paid for. Lets be honest; 250 for an M3 lip. However, I did leave a review. I think i gave it a 7/10... cant remember. On the other hand, my lip came well packaged, quick, with no damages. I've had mine since his first batch (since last spring), its aquired a few scrapes and bumps, and held together well. Great price for something youre bound to bash up. Now that I've learned gaging the lip on road, I think Ill invest in a better fit and finish lip when the funds open up. Its all about mind set when it comes to this lip or anything cheap for that matter.
Appreciate 0