View Single Post
      11-11-2019, 01:04 PM   #122
Silos
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoff_E90_M3 View Post
File your dispute and when Slonik doesn’t respond they will refund your money. I disputed it and Slonik sent the fronts but not the rear calipers so PayPal thought everything was okay. Had to talk to them on the phone - probably on hold for an hour. They cleared it up tried to go after the part that was for the rear calipers and after 10 days when he didn’t respond they started the process to refund my money. I still want the rear calipers even though I have my money back now. Like Barney said if the parts arrive I will get this straight again.
That sucks. Sorry you had to go through all that.

Sadly, PayPal closed the dispute because of what I mentioned above. I reached out to my bank and they are taking on the case and will work with them. At this point I want both front's AND rears or nothing. It is bad enough that at worse, my bank will not be able to refund me money that I had accumulated in PayPal and I used to pay for these brakes.

I wish he'd just take two effing minutes to provide an update. Any f#$ing update; whether good or bad, would go a long way.
Appreciate 2