View Single Post
      10-25-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
KWY91
Major
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3 (on order), 458

My Official M3 Project: TropicalBlast! UPDATES 29/10/09

Hello M3posters! This is a new project that I will be doing over a period of a few months. If you guys haven't seen pics of it yet on the E90post, then look no further because this is the official thread which I will be creating for it! I hope you guys enjoy looking at it as much as I love modding it!

A couple months ago, I took delivery of my E93 M3 at the BMW Performance Centre in Singapore. At that point of time, I chose the Jerez Black model with an extended Fox Red interior and loaded it up with much of the options that are relevant in the climate here Anyways, after a couple weeks, I just couldn't get used to the black colour, it just didn't make me feel comfortable driving it. ( No offense to all the J.Black owners, it's a really cool colour! )

Hence, I decided to embark on a project and decided to it with a daring intent! I know this would be a controversial project and some may like it and others might shun it! But hey, at the end of the day, who's driving it right?
So, I decided to send my car into the paint shop and gave it a custom Mica Orange colour but modified that colour by making it slightly lighter! So far, in my opinion, I think I've nailed the shade of orange I envisioned on my E93 and am pleased with it!

Alright before I show you the teaser pic... This is my planned mod list so far:

Things I've already got:

-Challenge Diffuser (IND)
-Vorstiener front Lip (IND)
-CF Mirror Covers.
-White Angel Eyes
- Carbon Fibre+Tinted Side gills(IND)

Planned items for these few months:
- Akrapovic Exhaust
- A set of undecided 19'' Wheels
- Supercharger!
- Rogue Pulleys
- Engine Bay Blingin' (Still pondering the concept)

The M3 itself is already such a beautiful machine that I find it hard to make even more improvements on it! Without further ado, a small teaser shot before more that will be coming this week once it gets out of the shop!

Special shout out to Nate@IND, Thanks for everything and +1 for great customer service! Everything was delivered quickly, apart from the slight delay of the diffuser(Can't be helped )

*Flame suit on!*

29/10/09 UPDATE!

JUST TO ADD: BLACKED OUT REARLIGHTS ARE TEMPORARY. Just want to see how it looks like with the car, still unsure whether to keep it or not

Hey guys, these photos are taken by a friend of mine during a visit to the workshop for Break-in servicing!

Anyways, as you can see I just got the Vorstiener Lip, Tinted CF sidemarkers and GTM's Challenge Diffuser on! All these parts really makes it stand out more with some contrast!

Enjoy, and thanks Wilson for the pictures!

ADD: These are the new LED rings and xenon lights I installed there too!

Cf mirror covers!

GTM Challenge Diffuser

Enjoy the pics! Topless car pics coming up soon during the weekends!

Lamborghini's Mica Orange E93 M3
Akrapovic Exhaust //Challenge Rear CF diffuser//ESS VT-575 Supercharger

Last edited by KWY91; 10-29-2009 at 06:41 AM.. Reason: Updating!
Appreciate 0