11-02-2022, 06:21 PM   #101
cchen9_
VisionAutoworks
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 AW E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erickuokwa View Post
For the rear arms spherical bushing replacements-Do you mind linking me the tool and the bushings you purchased?

I agree our exhausts are super heavy for a 1 man job.. this tool I have helped with the dumb hangers but I still had to squeeze extremely hard to get it off
I know this tool lol! Made me mad I never invested in getting one. The M3 hangers are pretty stiff it seems. Like on my Acura the rubber hangers are way softer, easy to pry off with some makeshift tool or even by hand, I guess it makes sense as the exhaust is WAY heavier. I ended up stacking two open end wrenches to mcgyver a pry tool but it definitely would've been easier with the proper one.

For the rear arms spherical conversion I used this tool: Bavarian Autosport ES3673971. Bushings you can get from FCP I used Meyle ones. And you'll need the conical washers there's a guy making batches right now I'm sure you can snag a set.

This thread has all the info you'll need if you haven't seen it already -- https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1781245