Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5 M Sport 2011, ISF 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
Hehe

What do i call the S55? A 6 cylinder engine

What do i call the lotus engine? A 4 cylinder

There is a clear and inequivocal difference in engine feel between a 4 cyl and a 6 cyl. Starting by the I6 being a balanced engine while the 4 cylinder is not

So lets be clear: i do not want **any** 4 cylinder engine. They are all unworthy of being in a sports car. I don't care if it's the boxster 718s, a mini cooper s or the toyota microcar engine.

The s55 or n55 may be pieces of shit as well, but a 6 cylinder piece of shit is orders of magnitude better than a 4 cylinder piece of shit
It uses 3.5 L Toyota 2GR-FE Supercharged V6 so once again im just quoting you "The s55 or n55 may be pieces of shit as well, but a 6 cylinder piece of shit is orders of magnitude better than a 4 cylinder piece of shit" but I guess its still a piece of shit.

Just for clarification which is larger turd 2GR-FE or N55/S55 or are they equally shity oh and then you have those other two 6 cyl shity Motors 2JZ and GTR 3.8 L VR38DETT. And of course all those shity 6 cyl Motors they put into Porsches for all those years what were they thinking.
Appreciate 0