07-31-2013, 03:54 PM   #18
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Now patiently till 8/15. I should have bought these a long time ago but was waiting for your review haha.
I was the same, I interviewed several members who had them and asked all sorts of questions. Biggest fear was major bounce on the street and it just being embarrassing to drive normal people in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereksM3 View Post
So overall you feel these Swifts are better than the KW Sleeves with track performance and streetability?
I think it comes down to preference. Linear springs just seems to "feel" better to me vs. the KW's I had (progressive).

For street, hands down I think Swifts are better and more compliant. I tested them on various bumps / undulations in my area I remember distinctly KW's would rattle my dash and were harsh on.

On the track, the one thing I was concerned about with the KW's was a slight squishiness / waving at the limit driving at 90+ mph out of a long bending turn. However on the positive for KW's, you can corner balance and adjust height higher for winter and get the perfect drop you want as well.

Last edited by S65V8; 07-31-2013 at 07:22 PM..
Appreciate 0