View Single Post
      04-23-2011, 07:17 AM   #101
ScotyH
Bimmer me up
Rep
Drives: 08 M3, 2010 GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophizee View Post
The bottom line is gents that both cars are extremely well built and both are cars that people would kill to have. Me personally I like the M3 better because I love rear wheel drive and nothing sounds better then a naturally aspirated v8 engine. I love how nimble the M is and love the way it looks. The gtr on the other hand is more a track based car and looking wise it's great. Driving wise for how big the car is it can still move with the best of them. On the downside besides the comments I made early the GTR has a little bit of an identity crisis. It has the engine of a super car but the looks of a ordinary jap sports car. Seeing a GTR near and LFA the GTR looks horrible (personal opinion). The bad side of an M3 is power and that's it. If an M3 could crank out the numbers of a GTR and everything else was the same this debate would never happen. All an all if you want a saloon that is quick and nimble then the M3. If you are more interested in the wow factor and love technology in your cars def the GTR and If you just want brute force in the same price range the merc c63
You say the GTR has ordinary jap looks but in your last sentence you say it has wow factor?

A car 4 times the GTR's price with better looks? Gee that's.... nevermind
Appreciate 0