View Single Post
      03-13-2018, 08:56 PM   #71
DreamTime
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbo View Post
Yes, the drives around Skyline highway 35 are awesome at 7 am in the morning! Good thing you know a guy! In your situation, I definitely see the benefit of moving in smaller steps to view progression as a driver instead of vehicle capability. I've "been there, done that" with my old E46 ZHP in regards to progression and I don't want to overhaul my suspension more than once. Spring changes are fine so getting the right dampeners the first time would be ideal. Realistically, I probably will be happy with either the B16 or the R&T. The decision really comes down to two questions: Is retaining EDC worth extra roughly $700? Is the B16 compliant on the street like Ohlins? Hopefully, someone buys the B16 locally and I can have a ride in it. I'm on the same path, that I want the ability to adjust my dampening myself but the B16 dynamic adjustment with the ZCP might be more than enough for an average joe like myself in Advanced HPDE groups.

Oh, yea! FWIW DreamTime, EDC can be unplugged and coded out without the ugly aftermarket modules sitting around.
Can i just code out EDC? Awesome! I originally thought that would be an option, but I was told somewhere along the line that it wasn't easily done. If that is an option though, it is definitely way better than a box sitting in my car tricking the system. I'll need to find out more about this... thanks!
Appreciate 0