03-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #11
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i, 2015 Tundra 1794

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
Its not even my petition I just took 2 seconds to sign it. I honestly don't care if anything happens as a result, at least I tried.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

If this isn't an issue you are concerned about that tells me alot about yourself. It means you are unwilling to change, and unwilling to stand up for yourself. This is a major problem. You may not realize it now. When the world goes to shit because we ruined it then you'll realize, or you might die before that, but your children will have to deal with it, that is just selfish. We could improve so much in this world but only if we are willing to realize the flaws in our ways and correct them.
Since we are busy throwing around loosely-associated Einstein quotes, let me give you one more:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
-Albert Einstein

Don't pretend to know how I feel about this issue. Ive probably smoked more pot than you will ever see in your entire life. It's because of this that I know a) trying to change the minds of people who are paid to think a certain way about weed is useless (unless you can pay more) and b) legalization petitions don't work because everyone who doesn't smoke sees it as a non-issue, and doesn't listen to stoners. That is why almost every petition to legalize weed on the federal level has been ignored. Not criticized in the media, not voted down, but ignored.
Appreciate 0