12-08-2011, 10:10 AM   #137
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
He jelly. I'm jelly. Nah shoo bro He jelly.

I love it. You sound like a _______.

As long as you live at home, you can lease any car you want

You can buy an 80k c63amg coupe but you can't spring for a GT-R, Did daddy limit you? Why not save for a year and buy a 2013 GT-R. You know that you are going to take a hit on the MB right, it's not going to be easy to flip that car for close to what you paid, I promise you nobody is going o buy a used c63amg coupe for more than 60k.

Btw, your BMW does get embarrassed by a nissan, sentra right? Which BMW do you own again?
Who said anything about flipping the C63? You sure do like to make things up for yourself. I really didn't want to show you up but looks like I will have to. My family has been fortunate enough to own BMW's. I will have to post pics so you shut up.

Do you know what the GT-R is going for monthly? $1300 a month. Do you how how much the C63 is going for monthly? $960 a month. Get your facts before opening your big mouth.

Another thing I wanted to touch upon is that making fun of people staying at home really shows how stupid you really are. The Korean culture,Middle Eastern culture revolve around family. When the kids grow up, they end up taking care of the parents. Of course you know this because you own a BMW and you are supperior to everyone else.

Last edited by -=Hot|Ice=-; 12-08-2011 at 10:46 AM..
Appreciate 0