Drives: 2012 JZB/FR E92

Garage List
2012 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by robb7979
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardSurge View Post
Feeling inadequate much?
Didn't think I'd chime in here. Didn't vote on the poll, because I don't care. Surgeons piss and moan because ancillary, time and time again, can't even remember what size and type of glove they need, much less what else they need/want.

I have nothing but respect for anyone else, regardless of their education, who drives the same car. How about a little for the ones that can, and can also remove the tumor from your grandmother's Vena Cava?
Agree.

The anesthesiologists, radiologists, cardiologists, perfusionists, etc that I work with are some of the best and brightest individuals I know and in their field. I have the utmost respect for them. That being said, they can collectively do about ~3% of my job and skillset. Partly due to the fact that my training is 2 times that of a fellow-trained anesthesiologist or cardiologist. We face some of the most stressful situations of any profession (excluding active military) on a routine basis.

Let's stop bashing and just enjoy the fact that we can all usually get out of our (flagrant) speeding tickets.

2014 Super Silver GT-R Premium
Appreciate 0