Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbozz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Imagine the beatings that car has taken. They got every dollar out of it. Someone should jump on it.

I had been looking at a 6 owner, 4 accident (totaled on the title) an error on the mileage by a mechanic shop so it has the appearance of a rollback. Has a donor engine as the motor blew from bearings. Car drives perfectly and nothing looked out of whack. $15k.
so the engine on this car is way under 175k that's a pretty good buy for that cheap!!! I wonder what it looked like after they totaled it!
No idea. Saw it on CL, met up with him for shits and giggles, car drove great, felt strong. Car had 108k on it. He said donor motor was around 60k. Asking $18,900. I mentioned $15k and eventually he had a buyer at $16k. Which I was happy for him. I don't recall if there were photos online from a vin search. I was a bit worried as I can't imagine any vehicle having four accidents didn't have a fatality. And I imagined that if that car were ever in an accident again... 2009 Alpine white over Fox Red, DCT, no Nav, coilovers, exhaust, side skirts.
Appreciate 1
Cbozz688.50