11-07-2019, 02:38 AM   #6
Shmelgy
B.E.
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 & 1969 Mustang Fastback

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46tknv View Post
Thank you for some input. That video essentially sounds the same as all the other videos online posted.

Yes the test pipes all seem to be the same considering there's not much going on.

I believe my issue is that I have no idea what my car sounds like from behind since I do not let anyone drive it but I may need to. The v8 is completely overpowering inside the cabin.

Also, to go see Mike at BPM, they are in LA. So I'd be doing the plug and play tune they offer I guess for $899. Not sure if that's after being hooked up or is that retail. Based on their website, they have a claim of 430rwhp after removing primary cats, is that a true number since these cars come with Only about 350rwhp?
I've never seen 430 TO THE WHEELS from any tune and cat delete. I got 380rwhp on a dynojet with just an Alpine tune and Gintani xpipe. No pulleys, no intake
Appreciate 0