12-12-2017, 08:58 AM   #5
mercedesc63
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 02 BMW Z3M Coupe S54 Slicktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by redEYEjedi View Post
Since I have these wheels available in both configurations, I wanted to share with the forum the visual difference between the 2 since it is a very common question.

19x10 et25: Left pair of wheels are in the factory BBS LM configuration.
19x10 et17: Right pair of wheels (with tires mounted) are the Reverse Face configuration.

You can notice the "face" of the wheel is mounted in different positions and effectively changes the look and lip size of the wheels using the same exact BBS hardware.

I actually spoke to BBS back when i had my LMs and they informed me that the current bbs lm is a competely different wheel/barrel And everything compared to the og reverse mount.

Enjoy!
My 19x8.5 et32 and 19x10 et25 LMs are OG and reverse mounted.. the new style is much uglier if you ask me.

I’m one of the people who had to learn the hard way that BBS wont sell any barrels/faces or any parts to individual people or even to major distributors. When i mentioned i was interested in a new barrel for my reverse mount face they said the current one wouldn’t work and couldn’t be reverse mounted. Instead they said theres a mercedes 19” wheel bbs lm that would work and they offered to sell it to me for 500. No thanks.

Last edited by mercedesc63; 12-12-2017 at 09:06 AM..
Appreciate 0