View Single Post
      07-31-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
Rep
Drives: Backwards

Wink Matte Blue Metallic Wrap

Just felt like sharing my new project. Just purchase a Silver 08 M3 Coupe last week. Decided i wanted to make it unique before i really even begin to use it. I fell in Love with a frozen blue metallic M3 i saw online and decided to take on the DIY project.

So far just a few not so great images with my phone. But you get the idea. I'll be taking pro pics once the car is fully finished. Took approx. 2 full days of work between 4 people (including myself and slight help from the 4th guy) at my friend's custom shop (Golden Customs in Chester NY) to do all of the wrapping/painting of trims (matte black) incl. mufflers.

Next weekend i'm going to be painting my roof flat black as well as the stock wheels (I'd consider after-market but i live in NYC. Too many jacked up roads so im keeping the stock wheels) Im also looking to change the halo bulbs to white and adding front and back CF diffusers to finish it off.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Attached Images

Last edited by Ohh_5H1T; 08-06-2012 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: UPDATED IMAGES: BY THE WAY THE LAST PHOTO LOOKS AS IF THERES A LARGE LIGHT SPOT ON THE SIDE OF THE BACK BUMPER... IT JUST LOO
Appreciate 0