10-02-2018, 08:06 PM   #15
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCM3 View Post
Im just waiting on the price to come down, my Galaxy s8+ still works fine, just has a smashed screen....
My wife actually called Sprint and they had a special buy 1 get one free for like 2 days only so she bought 4 of them. The promo also included a free LG Tablet so we got 2 of them for free . I told my coworkers about it but by the time they called they decided to remove that promotion.

here's the LG tablet

I will say guys that the Whitestone glass dome screen protector is the shits! Install was easy as I did all 4 phones. $60 for a 2 pack on Amazon with free shipping using Prime. Got it in like 2 days. My coworker bought a Note9 but he used a $10 screen protector from Ebay but his had a matte finish to it and the screen seemed hazy. When I showed him mine he couldn't believe how clear and glossy it was. He couldn't even see the protector itself. Waiting for the Red Monarch UAG's to be delivered

here's the installation/cradle tray the phone sits in while you're applying the liquid. you can see the liquid dispersing under the lens protector

and here's the UV curing process
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 10-03-2018 at 06:51 AM..
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00