10-02-2018, 08:02 PM   #14
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
How is there a thread about a cell phone and it isn't about an iPhone? What wizardry is this? People actually use phones other than apple products? I also realize there be less than 10 people post in this thread....but only because their iPhone hasn't told them to.

I'm still rocking a Note 5. Got all kinds of excited when the 7 came out and equally disappointed when they brought it back in. I'll be pulling the trigger on a 9 later this month.

I worked in the cell phone industry for years and this was my first Samsung phone. I have to say I'm very pleased with my purchase; I've been carrying the same phone for 3 years. The apple fanboys always talk their shit, but how many of them can say an iPhone lasted 3 years?

My only complaint about the phone is the colors based on carriers. Some of us could care less about being all extra with our phone colors. Black is preferred. Considering wrapping it in vinyl and then slapping a clear case on it.
I worked for Qualcomm back in San Diego when they first started CDMA technology which than they patent that and sold the technology to everyone. I just upgrade from the Note3 lol cause I couldn't get how much the phones kept going up in price each year so I kept my Note3 all these years but it was finally time to upgrade lol!

There's actually 2 new colors coming out this month...Black and Silver but I prefer the Ocean Blue i got
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00