Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
How is there a thread about a cell phone and it isn't about an iPhone? What wizardry is this? People actually use phones other than apple products? I also realize there be less than 10 people post in this thread....but only because their iPhone hasn't told them to.

I'm still rocking a Note 5. Got all kinds of excited when the 7 came out and equally disappointed when they brought it back in. I'll be pulling the trigger on a 9 later this month.

I worked in the cell phone industry for years and this was my first Samsung phone. I have to say I'm very pleased with my purchase; I've been carrying the same phone for 3 years. The apple fanboys always talk their shit, but how many of them can say an iPhone lasted 3 years?

My only complaint about the phone is the colors based on carriers. Some of us could care less about being all extra with our phone colors. Black is preferred. Considering wrapping it in vinyl and then slapping a clear case on it.
Hey, I upgraded from a Note 5 to 9. The Note 5 was the only phone I ever owned that did everything I needed it to fast enough. I never needed to upgrade. If it wasn't for some fucking water I would have kept the Note 5.

That being said the Note 9 is nice and has some features I like. The battery life is good...for now.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00