lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Hey!

I have one and it's a great phone. I use the spigen case w/ kickstand. So far so good and had it on my other Note. I have a glass screen protector but removed it. I hated the lines it had on the side. But it was the only one the store had on the launch date.

For the car I have one of the magnets the goes inside the case and attaches like the above photo. Only issue is the phone is too heavy and on a hard bump it will fall off. I'm sure if I tried two of the vent holders and put in two of the magnets it would work just fine. The kit I bought on amazon for $7 came with two, I just have one in each car and need to double it up to try.

You case looks cumbersome. I hate cases but with a phone like this they are needed.

Maybe I will try that screen protector but that means I will have spent like $100 in fucking BS screen protectors. I dislike having to spend $1000 on a phone that needs a case and screen protector to last 2 years of NORMAL use. WTF samsung and apple. Phones used to not need this crap. If I was not so reliant on my phone for work I would run no case and definitely no screen protector. Sucks.
I actually bought 4 Note9's. one for the wife and 2 for my boys. my wife completely demolished her last Note so when researching for the cases and I felt it was necessary to maybe get her the UAG as I don't plan on buying her a phone for a few years especially with how ridiculously phones are costing nowadays so I figure with the cost of the phone might as well get some pretty good protection for it and I decided to get one as well too!

thanks for the heads up for the car mount as I too thought the phone maybe too heave unless they're using super magnets or something?

I was on the fence with the screen protector but from watching all the YouTube videos and reviews it seemed like the way to go. I see cheaper versions but it seemed like it was a hit or miss...probably has to do with not installing it correctly?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0