Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
FS: 19" volk racing RE30 formula silver

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys, just got these wheels in last fri 8/7/2009. I bought these wheels thinking my other set was not going to come for a few months. well lucky me, my other wheels are going to be here next week. These have to go. wheels are in mint condition. I literally drove 10 miles on them.

price: $2800 shipped.

19x9 et 25 front comes with 15mm spacers and bolts for free
19x10 et 15 rear comes with 5mm spacers and bolts for free

some info about volk racing:

Volk Racing, the premier wheel line from RAYS Engineering, incorporates all of RAYS' top-level technologies learned in Super GT, Touring Car racing, LeMans and Formula One motorsports into its trend-setting designs.

Volk Racing wheel styles feature optimum caliper clearance, increased lip size and a wide combination of face contours to perfectly match the desired application.

The wheels also feature RAYS Original Forging Technology (RM8000), a versatile process that creates a balance of light weight, strength, durability and rigidity (the ability to resist deformation during high cornering loads). RAYS independently developed and patented the RM8000 forging process and designed the machines used to perfect the flow of metal without cut-off ensuring structural integrity is maintained in the final wheel design. An RM forged Volk Racing wheel is first pressed utilizing millions of pounds under a mold to achieve its basic shape. Then the RM8000 forging technology is used to uniformly press the wheel from the top, bottom, and sides in a high-speed spinning process that extrudes the wheel into its final form with only minimal machining required (further promoting structural integrity).

Design, development, testing and manufacturing of Volk Racing wheels is all done in-house at RAYS Engineering resulting in a product that not only conforms to RAYS' strict internal JWL + R standards but also meets RAYS' goals toward the advancement of the "motorsports culture" and the satisfaction of high-end customers who demand wheels that are strong and light - Volk Racing Wheels

Appreciate 0