07-14-2008, 02:33 AM   #28
footie
Major General
Rep
Drives: i5M60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by e46e92love View Post
Thanks for your OPINION. You have yours and I have mine.......and you clearly have no idea what I have or haven't driven, that much is VERY clear. According to your comment about the 911 Turbo, why would anyone want a GT3 over a 996 or 997 TT, or 996 GT2.
No I was commenting on that fact you believe only BMW develop and built their cars from the ground up and I was informing you that such a statement was not only wrong but gave the impression of a true fanboy.

Also to think there is only N/A and no other is again a very narrow minded approach. I happen to have sampled lots of brand and lot of different types of engines and though N/A has a more balanced throttle response compared to a turbo car in a lot of occasions a FI unit offers a lot more. It's more ecomonical, has lower CO2s and has a more usable performance other than topend power.

The GT3 has been designed totally differently to all other 911s so to compare the engine differences is possible without comparing the car as well which is very impressive.
Appreciate 0