Thread: 400 RWHP Club?
View Single Post
      01-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #77
Sales@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Slow

Thanks for your reply.

I don't know if it's just the way to comes across but you seem to have an issue with Mike.

I have lead by example for a long long time.

Dyno operators were always just posting high STD numbers without anything else. They were using blatantly the highest vs the lowest graphs of any particular setup for years.

Until a few of us came along and set the record straight. I was one of those people and there are a few others who did even more who I will not name.

You are on many other forums - you have seen dyno graphs with our tuning etc on independent machines. Multiple runs I should point out of std or base line vs tuned.

E92 M3 - We cannot see the point of putting our own dyno graphs up especially from a Dyno Dynamics which reads so much lower than any dynojet. Worst thing is we cannot release any DRF style files because DD never developed such brilliant software!

So, we stick to letting our customers go where ever they want and have their cars tested.

However, since you have called us out and made a comment about leading by example we will start posting the many many tests we have done here.

Talking about agenda's, is it common knowledge you do sell and validate your own in house products. I have tested the same products but never released any information on those. I will send it to you though.

Last edited by Sales@Evolve; 01-11-2013 at 01:03 PM..
Appreciate 0