05-15-2018, 08:40 AM   #68
F32Fleet
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Prius drivers around here seem to come in two flavors, neither of which is under the bell curve. One flavor is what I'd expect, driving 'economically'. The other is driving as though burning up all of the savings the car provides them is their sole objective.

I think the craziest thing I see on a regular basis is drivers on the freeway, who are plainly on their way to work, risking life and limb to reach their destination a few seconds sooner. They must really love their jobs.

Oh I hold doors open for people. In crowded situations I tend to hold it open and 'hand it off' to the next person, rather than just stand there like a doorma---errr, person. I'm not accustomed to seeing women wait for men to catch up while holding a door, or to seeing women hold a door open for a man. In fact quite the opposite. Glad to hear that might be changing.
Minutes matter !

Think of it like this. I'm focused on getting to work so I can get home and I don't want to sit in the left lane at 65 mph, encircled by vehicles going aporox the same speed. People need to wake TFU and either speed up or move over.

Nothing worse and mindless commuters who are oblivious to what's going on around them.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0