View Single Post
      05-21-2010, 02:40 AM   #1
M3ryder55
Major
Rep
Drives: 15' MW/SO

Help! 2 Hour Old Car Flat Tire!!

Hey Fellas,

My night started off great! I picked up a 2010 Space Grey fully loaded sedan for 9200 off msrp.

Bad news was when I went to show my bother my car at his place, driving in his street at night, we ran over something (i believe a very small piece of glass). I heard a popping sort of loud noise when I ran over it. None the less my tpms light came on and my left rear tire began leaking air.

I was extremely heated earlier tonight but have calmed down a little bit. My car is equipped w/ 19's w/ the Continental ContiSportContact 3 tires. I called bmw assist and they said they would tow it to the dealership and have them replace the tire. The last thing I want to see is my brand new m3 on a tow truck for the love of god.

Question is are these tires run flat? I have an air compressor in the back of the car. I'm spending the night at his place and I don't know what to do. Take the wheel off the car in the morning and have a tire place replace it. Or if these are run flat tires, maybe I can pump some air in them (from the compressor in the back) and drive it to a tire shop (about 5 miles away)..

PLEASE HELP!
Appreciate 0