12-07-2009, 09:36 PM   #1
BK
Smiling politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [9.00]
Rules for the Detailing Forum (update August 2012)

This forum is for members to discuss detailing and how to keep our cars looking their best. All are free to post here, provided you follow the general forum rules -- no spamming, no personal attacks, no offensive posts, and no commercial advertising (except by supporting vendors). These general rules can be found in the "Forum Rules/Guidelines" sticky at the top of all BimmerPost forums.

On the topic of commercial advertising: after some discussion, we have decided that all members may post "before and after" threads or step by step photo threads of recent details, provided the post contributes positively to the community. BUT, IF YOU ARE A PROVIDER OF FOR-PAY DETAILING SERVICES, YOU MUST BE A SPONSOR IN ORDER TO MAKE POSTS IN THIS FORUM.

The goal here is to teach, to learn, and to have fun discussing detailing products and techniques with other enthusiasts. We do not want posts that do not contribute to this goal or are nothing more than advertisements from non-sponsors. As with other BimmerPost forums, non-sponsors may not conduct business here, mention the name of their detailing company, or put commercial links or ads in their signatures or profile. If you are interested in doing so, contact Jason to be set up as a supporting vendor.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread. Violations of these rules can result in the loss of posting privileges.