09-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #7
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by iatros View Post
@thetech, thanks for your reply. I assume youre basing your statement that 295's will not fit on GTS wheels because it is out of the range of the manufacturer specifications? I believe I read on another thread that 295 size would exceed the recommended width for 10.5" wheel. And yeah, these are some varied wheel options! BUT, just because something costs more doesnt always mean it is of better quality. I would say that a higher price tag does frequently correlate with better quality, but I dont want to be a sucker who pays for a brand or logo unless it is really worth it. I believe in this case Ill get what I pay for, and BBS has more than established themselves and proven themselves too. I guess if I really want to run with a 295, I should probably find a manufacturer that has an 11" wheel...
You can always stretch a tire if you want to but most don't try running that wide of a tire on the GTS/ZCP wheel.

Since both the GTS and CH-R wheels are made by BBS, there really is no comparison to make in regards to overpaying for something. The AG will definitely be an inferior wheel in comparison to the other two imo.
Appreciate 0