View Single Post
      06-16-2019, 07:51 PM   #10
Petlizard
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: C63 BS; LC500; F Pace SVR; P8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagasan41 View Post
Congratulations! Love the Gen 2 Raptor especially now that the market has cooled on them. Makes for a perfect compliment to the M!
You are correct about the prices are finally started to come down on these, new and used. For a while, most dealerships were selling them above MSRP new ones, and the used ones were astronomically high too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steezus View Post
Definitely an amazing pickup. The Raptor been my favorite truck since I saw the Gen 1 so long ago and I hope I can get the 2 next year. Perfect garage combo with the M imo.
I think a 2017 or 2018 with less than 20k miles are in good spots right now in term of value vs. depreciation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
very nice. i'm trying to convince mrs beef this should be her next vehicle. she just doesn't want a truck for some reason. i figure we could tow with it, haul the dogs and plenty of gear in the bed. her commute is pretty short, too, so the mileage isn't going to be a big deal.
Try to have her sit in one, or ride in one, any of the F-150 super crew cab (4 doors). All of my females friends and family members love how spacious the vehicle is inside and how smooth it rides.
Appreciate 0