View Single Post
      10-20-2017, 03:17 PM   #41
GTGhost
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 GTS/GT4 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mobbin View Post
I love hearing the back story, thanks for sharing! I'm curious what size wings the batch are, if they come with the taller uprights, and of course, what the price might be?
The wings are the 140 width which are the ones Luke has posted about. The uprights are the standard height uprights.

To be honest I don't even know yet how much it has cost me lol. I parked a pool of funds with the builder to buy all the parts for my build. All I know is that it was shipped from Europe earlier on Tuesday and should arrive here in the UK after the weekend. I'll find out over the weekend for you. All I know is that it's been a complete ball ache to get one of these wings but I've finally got one

My M3 has been off the road for 2 and half months having everything done to it, but it was all finished a while ago. I orginally ordered a GTS wing which arrived with all the other parts but then I saw the larger mk2 GT4 wing and decided I wanted that one. We didn't fit the GTS wing just in case the mounts were different. So the car has been sat at the builders complete while trying to get our hands on one of these wings. I can't wait to get back in my m3
Appreciate 1
///Mobbin1478.00