View Single Post
      06-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
ShakeNBake
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3

Bad Service From Schomp BMW

Has anyone else bought their M3 from Schomp? My car is currently at the port but my CA either ignores my call and doesn't call back or just tells me he doesn't have any updates till later in the week. I called BMW NA today and talked to customer relations. I told them that my CA told me that he will not receive any updates until the car actually reaches the dealership. The lady on the phone tells me that he is lying because the dealer is the only one who should receive updates at this point and that I should call back. I'm extremely disappointed in their service, as it seems like they just wanna make money off the cars and not actually care for the customer themselves. This makes me wish I knew about Steve Thomas BMW before I ordered from Schomp... I know this may seem like I'm getting mad because the wait is taking so long, but I have basically tracked the car myself the whole time, and the two updates I actually received I knew about before the call. Has anyone else had a bad experience with Schomp?
Appreciate 0