View Single Post
      08-14-2009, 07:54 PM   #145
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guibo View Post
Pointing out where the Corvette cuts costs doesn't mean I have to care about it. Does it? If you knew anything about me, you'd know I don't really give a rat's ass about the Corvette's interior. For me personally, it's no deal breaker. Could it be better? Sure. Should GM be offering far better seats in an ultra-high performance car like the ZR1? Definitely. Do I think the ZR1 is overpriced? No, I don't. Not in the US, anyway. Nor do I think it does everything as well as other cars.
To assume that other marques (premium ones, no less) put as much emphasis on performance the way GM does, instead of developing the entire car as a whole package, is inaccurate. Other brands care about other things. They realize that a car is more than just a sum of numbers on a spec sheet. Why is this such a controversial subject?
Ok, just checking. I haven't seen much of your posts much and along with the steering wheel, OHV V8, leaf springs, etc I have read here and other areas where people use to bash the Corvette so I when I read it in your post, I got annoyed and posted that.

The seats are a valid criticism for the Corvette. You want to be snug in a vehicle of the Corvette's caliber. Hopefully this will be fixed in the C7.

Sorry again.
Appreciate 0