Dannys M3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jaguar F Type R

Garage List
2008 M3  [10.00]
windshield washer fluid leak

I did a search and found a few threads that mentioned this leak but no real resolutions other than the dealer replaced the tank. In order to access this area you have to remove the front passenger wheel. After you have placed the car on jack stands and removed the wheel, start removing the panels. You will need a 8mm and 10mm sockets along with a T30 torx bit. First remove the lower rear corner panel, then the front which has two screws hidden on the right side of the vent, and last the large rear section of the wheel well.
As you can see my leak is at the pump plastic housing where I put the red arrow. I did not replace the pump. The part number for the pump is 67128377430 and Tischer lists it for $72.84. However to stop the leak I cleaned the area with a degreaser and sealed it with Loctite ultra gel control super glue using three coats. We'll see how long this repair lasts. Maybe when I order my next oil change kit I'll include this pump as part of the order.
Attached Images

Last edited by Dannys M3; 02-01-2013 at 06:29 AM.. Reason: Correct part number and price
Appreciate 2